Today was rather tiring.
I met Hubby, Maen and Chuan Shen(?) at Bugis. Haha shopped for Esther's shoe, and I got myself a cardigan as well. Tracy came after that, and we left for Orchard.
Saw Esther's friends, so they joined us. I saw Calvin, followed by Cynthia @ Fareast. ^^ Heh, so slack around till 5 plus 6? Cab over to Membina with Tracy, the taxi driver was nice. He charged us about $2 or $3 lesser. :)
Had dinner @ coffee shop, then met Love, Rhys and Jek. Went up to Sky Garden after that. : ) Gabriel, Yulun, Clarence and Oonloke came soon, followed by Ivan and Kimhock. Till 8pm, Tracy and I both went home.
Fuck man-.- So fustrated about what to do for my birthday celebration. No idea what to eat for dinner, no idea where to catch the fireworks, no idea who is going yet -'-
CB. THOSE NOT HAPPY OR NOT KEEN TO COME ONE DONT COME LA. LIKE I FORCE YOU TO COME LIKE THAT. MAKE ME FEEL SO IRRITATING, KEEP COMFIRMING WITH Y'ALL WANT TO DO THIS OR THAT, COMING OR NOT.Replies to tags.
Seowchee:') HAHA sch is okay la! but alot of subjects! HAHA :)
Jm: Haha. I see! Is sec 3 fun? I dont want to go to Sec 3. >: Like so stress.
JEFF! LOLS! KNOW KOBE CHEE SWAY! HAHA! ALWAYS TELL ME COLD JOKES ONLINE! BRR FREEZING YOU KNOW!
Jm: Lol, aiyo why like that say people. So bad hahah. <:
Jack i gt help colour, of course sure win de lah
Jm: Ahem, ya sure win, sure win. <:
Guest hi u got wear glasses??? i forgot which jiamin are u
Jm: Haha, I used to wear glasses but I'm wearing contact lens now. :)
willy hey CAN tell me ur blog song I LOVe it mAN !!!!! everytime COME will like wanna shake like that LEH so DON mind telling me ur blog song so i can Dl n
willy SING !@!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha BTW TAGG ^____^
Jm: Haha, told you through msn liao. Shh, boing boing. <:
CASSANDRA Laogong (: Tagged, looking forward to going out on sunday for your advanced birthday, LUV YOU. (:
Jm: Yes, i'm looking forward towards Sun too. :) Haha love you too.
Esther Underwaterworld? Hahaha
Jm: YES! GO WITH ME LA HUBBY. :( haha.
Post a Comment