Jiamin
Thursday, August 6, 2009
 
quote Pictures, Images and Photos


Today was great. ^^ I learnt about the Bermuda Triangle during Eng lesson today, like scary only. All planes and ships that passed by the Bermuda Triange vanished, VANISHED-.- And according to Wikepidea, 125 ships and planes disappeared already. . . Even those that survive, suffered from hallucination. Why? I want to go if I've the chance to.

I met luv after school, thanks Gf for accompanying me to wait. Went to mac, I helped luv to sort out his worksheets-.- Srsly a whole load of them. Haha, contented seeing everything neatly. ^^ Slack till 6, luv accompanied me to inter, 167 home.
-
Replies to tags.
-
Rena. :D HI THERE, PNXM. ♥
Jm: Haha, HELLO BYTF. Wl, come my birthday la-'-
-
Heeeun(: Hellllo , jiamin :D !
Jm: Hello Heeeun! Haha. : )
-
Kaiying Yayyyyy, h2h! :D
Jm: Yes! I luv h2h talks, feel like my whole heart lighten.
-
kriston yo jia min
Jm: Yo kor! Haha, rlly thanks a lot for the present eh. ^^
-
♥'Feliciaa uh??? what hi?
♥'Feliciaa no i put hi than my brother say i never type in message than i just TAB down . than i type (:
♥'Feliciaa i mean yes yes LOL. cos of accidentally LOL.
♥'Feliciaa and thanks :D
Jm: Lol, okay okay. No problem. See you. :)
-
Jack srry lah... nt purposely 1 lah :(
Jack lol
Jm: Lol, kay la. You think I so petty ah-.- Haha.
-
Jiaen you finally realise that i am god damn kind. Loser. Haha. nah, tag la. haha. :D
Jm: Haha, actually you're not as kind. HAHA, thanks la thanks la.
-
CASSANDRA Haha :D, tag, and i love you :D
Jm: Lol, hello bff. Thanks for tagging and i love you too. :)
-
♥, L.Wenjun Baobeiiiiiiii, <3>
Jm: Baobei!!! Haha, hope to see you soon (L).
-
Jack ur house there de yu pian mi fen really very nice ma? lol
Jm: Lol, you ask that ding dong tracy. I never eat one. : )
-
Tracy IS SUPERB NICE.
Jm: LOL.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger