Jiamin
Monday, August 10, 2009
 
Sorry for not posting yesterday, cause I reached home around 10 and was already dead beat. I was srsly a happy girl yesterday. :)

So around 11am, I met Weimin downstairs my house. 195 to Gwc and got tickets for UP 3D. Supposed to go fetch Cassandra from Queensway but didnt in the end. Weimin had his lunch @ Yoshinoya, then arcade to kill time. Haha fun ttm.

Kaiying came around 2pm, followed by Cassandra. Arcade again, then went to fetch Novelia. :) Headed to Mac to wait for the rest to come. Tania came, then Duchao and Rena (Stupid Darl actually couldn't make it, but still thanks for coming!) Haha, camwhore.

Zenna came after that and we entered the Cinema. Bloody pissed off by three Americans sitting behind us. They kept kicking Nove and Tania's chair and throwing popcorns down so I turned and shouted @ them -_- As though the cinema was theirs, this is not their country to even begin with, hello. Overall, the movie was boring although cute. But it was funny and touching at certain parts too. :)

After movie, had dinner @ Jack's place! Haha, was touched ttm. :'( It's like halfway through the dinner, one of the waiter suddenly walked over with a cake and all of them sang birthday song. THANKS CASSANDRA BFF AND RENA DARL FOR THE SURPRISE, I LUV YOU 2!

Tania and Rena left after dinner, then Cassandra, Kaiying, Zen, Nove, Wm, Duchao, Tenghong and I went to Henderson wave, hoping to be able to see fireworks but nah. Could only see lil sparks. :(

But it was okay, slack @ Henderson wave after that. Camwhore. Till 9, Cass, Ky and Tenghong left. The rest of us stayed for awhile more. Haha, gossiped. FUNNY THING IS, i thought only girls gossip but Wm and Duchao joined in the gossip HAHA.

Safra then Nove, Duchao and Wm sent Zen and I to the bus stop and they left too. :)

(Uploading pictures right na na na)
UPLOADED IN PREVIOUS POST.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger