Jiamin
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
 
Sorry for not blogging yesterday, maple the first thing i went home. :)

Kfc with Tracy yesterday before heading home.

As for today, had AEP till 345. I didn't rlly participate cause I was doing my dnt, sorry to my group! I went to complete my chinese compo (while waiting for Bff and Zen), with the companion of Ky. ^^ Haha, but instead of doing compo . . . Ky and I was having h2h session ^^. But I still managed to complete it.

And I went to the inter with the usual people, Bff, Ky and Zen! 167 home with Zen. :)

Replies :)

hi we all get in drunk ? i don't know . hahas . its one of the lyrics insides :D
♥'Feliciaa we all get in drunk ? i don't know . hahas . its one of the lyrics insides :D
Jm: Lol, you are the same person as hi right? It's Patron Tequila. :) Haha.

Jiaen omg. how can you say that off me. evil person. see i come tag you again luh. stupid whore.
Jm: Haha, like I told you to come tag me stupid beetch. ^^ Haha, KIDDING SLUT.

Tracy C. O@@O
Jm: LOL, what's with this stupid pig face.

Eika Hahaha, cmon Jiamin Bsb, Catch me up! Im jumping away with my FlashJump ~ Mc with me alright !
Jm: Haha, cant la. :( I'm so slow. Haha, okay! Mc with you soon ubbb.

Seowchee:') ya la know him! HAHAAHA hows bm! :D
Jm: Haha, ic. Bm's alright. ^^ How are you? :D

kriston hey mei mei came to tagg
Jm: Haha, hi korh. Thanks for tagging, see you! :)

JEFF! HAHAHA! YOU THEN PORK AH! I HALAH! HAHAHA! YA LA KNOW HER! HAHAHA! HOW YOU KNOW THIS KOBE CHEE?
Jm: Hahaha, she's from my pri sch and we used to be in the same cca. ^^

Tracy C. I love kick ass.
Jm: You like kick ass my prob ah? lol, ding dong.

Jiaen omg. i am here to tag again, no doubt. HAHA! :D
Jm: Haha thanks la, VERY KIND DE SLUT. LOL.

Kaiying Hi simmy girlfy, (L)
Jm: Hahah hi limmy girlfriend! :)

Jack hi, b!tch... lol :D
Jm: Haha hi you bastard-.- Make me wait 45 min, thanks a lot huh.

Eika Jiamin! (:
Jm: SHAFIQAH IMY 2TM. :(
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger