Jiamin
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
 
School hours were long and tiring today.

AEP = FUN.
Cassandra, Zenna, Tania, Novelia, Kahkit, Japser, Sk and I were discussing about class chalet and how much fun it'd be. Haha, most prolly booking chalet @ Changi, cause Downtown East's chalet are too small to fit in for 38-.-

Random.

I MISS HARPREET. :(

Replies to tags.

Guest jiamin u got wear glasses de ma??
Guest psps delete my msg
Guest nvr see post
Guest lol u in bmss wad class
Guest u form 2g eagle house right??
Guest from*
Guest can u send me yr picture?? pls
Jm: Appreciate it if you don't spam.

JOSHUA. no.
Jm: Haha, luv you.

wy tagg mei!!^^
Jm: Haha hello kor! Thanks for tagging. :) :)

Kaiying Yes simmy?
Jm: LOL NOTHING. Call for fun. ^^

Passer hello , what's ur blog song ?
Jm: Um? There are 3 songs.

Seowchee:') NONO SEC 3 NOT FUN HAHA
Jm: Haha really? :( I dont want to go sec 3.

Kaiying Hello, Im seeing you ltr<3 Hahah.
Jm: Haha yup! Luv you ttm max max. ^^

Guest can i have yr msn?
Jm: No.

Eika Jiamin♥! I love yr blogsong. Make me groooove ~ You are loved girl okehh !
Jm: Haha, groooove~ I luv you, ya big BAD bully. (L)

Zenna HELLOOOOO ^^
Jm: HELLO ZENNA CHENG. <:

Guest jiamin can i have your email address or handphone number?
Jm: Nope.

Tracy C. Lmao @ Guest.
Jm: Hey you ding dong. :)

ariel hello jiamin :D
Jm: Hello Ariel!! :)

Kaiying Hello girlf, had fun with you ytd. Hope you enjoyed too, (L)
Jm: HELLO DEAR GF. I had fun with you too! I enjoyed myself very much (L).

Zenna Lol, guest I dont think she will give okay. Heh? Hello Simmy Jiamin. ♥
Jm: Haha hello ZHEN NA. ♥

Guest y but i really want her email
Jm: Lol? What for. -.-

Tracy C. Eh, that phone ex leh. 800+ without contract.
Jm: Lol, i not interested in NEW PHONES unlike *ahem*

Jack tagg... lol
Jm: Haha thanks for tagging, bastard. ^^

Rena. Pfft, you called me stupid LOL. I DID COME ♥ HAHAHA. Aw you're welcome, luv you too! ♥
Jm: You are a ding dong tooo! Haha yes, i'm glad. :) I love you too!

wy hahas go celebrate bo jio ah?? lols jkjk tag anyway
Jm: LOL. You'll come meh? Haha thx for tagging. :)

harpy hey Small **** happy b'day dearieee...! (:
Jm: BIG FUCK! I miss you to the max max max. :( Haha, my birthday is on Aug 14 la darling, but still thank you very much! How are you in California? Looking forward to your visit next yr (L)!
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger