Jiamin
Thursday, August 20, 2009
 
Presented a short skit during Cep lesson, enjoyed it very much. As well as music, fooling around as usual. I was very troubled though, but cheered up a lil towards the end of lesson. :)

Ive never ever seen some one as unreasonable as you. Srsly, no one can ever tolerate your mother fucking attitude other than C. You command her as though she's your what? Dog. What, I give you five seconds you come here. Use your brain to think why can't she meet you before you even open your cb mouth to scold her. Ask yourself la kay, how many times have you scolded her 'fuck you' today. If you didn't realise your words are very hurting, I'm telling you now, it is, you insensitive bastard. You, are the one that keeps finding fault with her and end up pushing all the blame to her. No one can ever tolerate you for, what? 1 year and 1 month? Knn, i'm never gonna forget what you did to her today. I swear, i'll pay it back two times to you some day.

I feel so much better after giving you a piece of my mind.

STAY STRONG BFF. Always there for you. (:
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger