Jiamin
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
 
OH YEA.

Got back History test scores today, results were sort of disappointing. But what do you expect? I was absent for two history lessons. Lol, I bet everyone is gonna say I'm giving excuses, cause I could have revised @ home. Lol, w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r.

Getting back Chinese test tomorrow, but i'm looking forward to getting back Sci test although I know my score will be like shit-.-

And and, thanks luv for helping me print my dnt work. Love you! :)

I srsly dont know what can I do satisfy you people. No matter what I do, people are still not happy. No matter what I do, people still show me their attitude which I dont really think I deserve. No matter how much I try to compromise, nothing really works. What exactly do you all want? I give up. What makes me even more sad is even my . . . I know I'm not a good friend, but at least I tried to be one?

BUT IT'S OKAY. I'LL TOLERATE, AND GIVE IN AS MUCH AS I CAN UNTIL . . .
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger