Morning. :)
I met love and nicholas yesterday after school then went to Penisular, bought bro's bermudas then we left for Bugis. Haha, the best is, we walked one big round from Penisular to Clark Quay then back to Peninsular then Bugis-.- haha, but it was enjoyable la.
Bugis street - Bugis - Food court - 197 home. ^^
No idea where to go today. A lot of people's birthday coming up this month. Gonna spend a bomb. :)
Caiyan mama's 8th. Jason's 12th.
Shafiqah bbb's 13th. Mine's 14th. Siewkit's 14th.
Cynthia jie's 16th. Kaiying gf's 25th. Yuting's 31st.
My fucking phone is driving me crazy. . .
Tags replied. ^^
Kel passed by :D tagged.
Jm: Haha, thanks for tagging. : )
Jiaen wah lao. i am not stupid. and i will not fail for the test, dont anyhow curse, you whore.
Jm: HAHA BENDAN, I curse you fail alll your subjects leh slut. ^^
CASSANDRA ♥ Laogong :D Tag! 14 mre days. (L) you!
Jm: Haha, hello bff. I still thinking whether to celebrate not leh, sian. :( Luvyoutoo.
Lee'meixuan HELLO JIAMIN ^^ ! Wo saw ni :D
Jm: Haha hello meixuan! Yes, I saw you too. ^^
Tania♥ Throw "star" at me and I will freeze youuuuuu ~ Haha. (:
Jm: Haha I run. ^^ I got flash jump! Muahahaaa.
♥'Feliciaa hello (: can i know your blog song :D ?
Jm: Hello. : ) Haha, i've 3 songs, which one? ^^
JEFF!
link SEOW CHEE NEW URL HAHAHA!
Jm: Omg, you stalker sia!! LOL. Thanks anyway. ^^
Post a Comment