It's so boring when your blog is private and has no tagboard. :(
School was fine today. Had a short assembly, it's really cool! 2 men performed mask changing. Kay, lessons were overall alright. At least better than the previous 2 days. Interchange with Ky, home. (:
Going to Tanjong Pagar soon! To meet Caiyan, she's accompanying me to get my haircut. Might be meeting luv after that, shall see how it goes alright. Blog again later, hopefully with pictures!
P/S: Sorry for being vulgar on my previous, because it concerns about my best friend that is why I'd have such a big reaction. I mean it's normal if it's your best friend too right?
You better not lay your hands on her ever again, because it wont only be me looking for you. You are such a bastard. Thanks for making C's life so complicated and miserable. I hate you.
Post a Comment