Jiamin
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
 
I LIKE DNT LESSON (although the teacher teaches super quickly). Time passed really quickly. It's like after sketching 5 or 6 designs + a mini test, 2 hours passed by. : )

And surprisingly, got back Sci test today. I got 39.5/60, but Mr Chen marked 2 questions wrongly so it should be 41.5/60. ^^ As for Chinese result . . . . 25/50. -.-

After school, came to Membina with Tracy Chong that "chio bu". : ) She had her yu pian mee fen, as usual. Head home after eating, lol.

And I recieved my first birthday present from Kriston today, THANKS KOR! I appreciate it alot. :D

I'll post pictures up later, if i've time to.

I rather be alone.
Really . . .
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger