Jiamin
Friday, August 14, 2009
 
I FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST AND HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH RIGHT NA.

Haha, where should I start from.

Celebrated during recess with Classmates (L), thanks Wm and Duchao for making the cake and Weimin for coming to school just for the cake despite having serious rashes all over your body :) Was happily chasing Shafiqah and cutting cake until some KPO BEETCH come and tell us that eating wasn't allowed in class. Busybody! Ignore. So Cassandra told me to open her present first, and i was touched to the extend I cried. She bought me an ipod shuffle (To rich people, I know it means nothing to you, just shut up). BFFL! SIM JIA MIN LOVE CASSANDRA CHEW MORE THAN LIM TENG HONG LOVES HER. SWEAR.

HEHEHE.

After school, inter with Gf and Faye. :) 167 home, prepared and met Luv @ membina. 65 to Vivo, then Sentosa. Haha, underwater world! I wonder when was the last time I went to that place. :) It's really kewl. Cut short, luv and I fed STING RAYS after viewing everything. AHAHA SCARY.

Dolphin lagoon next, I think that Dolphins are cuter, smarter, and much more obedient than monkeys. :) Srsly very tempted to take picture with the dolphins, but $15 for a picture-.- Ex la, so forget it. Haha, walked all the way from Dolphin Lagoon till Beach Station - Vivo. Cab to Membina, home.

Waited from Brother's friends to come over. Avril came, followed by Jeff then Izdi. Haha, had dinner together! Mum ordered Pizza! After dinner, chit chat till Michelle came. :) Then cut cake. Most of the pictures with Avril and Izdi so I'll upload them altogether tomorrow (hopefully).

Bro knowing that I washed up already ah, SMASHED CAKE ON MY FACE. :( HAHA THEN I CHASE HIM AROUND TOO. Heheh, until 10.30 all of them left except for Jeff. So talked till bro finished bathing then bro went to Jeff's place. :)

HEHE I'M HAPPY, VERY.

Um, in order.

Thanks Cassandra, Caiyan, Zenna, Weiyip, Shafiqah, Mc, Novelia, Kaiying, Brendan, Dylan, Benjamin, Sherlyn, Esther, Simin, Tracy, Shumin, Shiyuan, Ziyu, Joel, Benny, Justin, Jiahui, Yuanxiang and Cheryl for wishing me a happy birthday! :) Not forgetting all 2G classmates! Luv you all. (L)

Thanks Kriston, Esther, Tania, Zenna, Kaiying and Faye, Cassandra, Novelia and Izdi for the presents! I love each and everyone of them very much, srsly. :) LUV YOU ALL!!

What the hell is your problem uh? I force you to sing birthday song for me is it? You not happy with me or dont want to sing, dont sing la. Go have your own recess. Dont show people your bloody attitude when they absolutely do NOT deserve it, as if we all owe you a living. -'-
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger