Supposed to meet Esther hub today, but she wanted to go to the Art Musuem with her bf so decided not to be a lightbulby and meet her another day. Soon, I hope. :)
School wasn't boring at all, maybe a lil. But it was overall fun!
57 to Vivo, Cassandra got her anniversary present for Th. Zenna head home while I accompanied Cass to wait for bus, haha. I love to mess best's hair up, watch her comb her hair nicely and mess it up again. ^^ AND STUPID CASS PANGSEH ME @ VIVO ALONE. Haha JOKING.
I met Tracy after Cass left. Lunch @ Lon John - Everlast - Zinc - New Urban Male - M)phosis. And out of so many shops, she didn't bought anything. -_- Lol. 65 to Membina.
Home to put my stuffs down, then I met love tracy and th. Tiong, I saw Zhixiu the moment I reached. :) And many others upstairs. Haha, Caiyan, Simin and co. Met Jw and Yulun @ Tiong.
Didnt rlly do much, left Tiong after Jw finished playing maximum tune.
Met Gabriel, Kimhock, Oonloke and Lianying then went to Membina. Slack, and played some kind of game. HAHA laughed alot! Mf. You are s____. ^^ HAHA. Love tracy th and I left @ 7.
Should I private my blog... I wish I was less sensitive.
Post a Comment