Happy 16 birthday to you, dear brother. I wish you all the best in everything that you do. I hope that you had a memorable 16 birthday, no matter with Mummy and I, friends or brothers. You know that there are a lot of people that care about you, including me. You can turn to me, if you rlly need someone to talk to. :) Stay happy always, you'll always have your sister, me and my support no matter what. Love you big time! (L)Sch was okay, dismissed one hr earlier. :)
Mac with Zenna and TCSM, haha slutty. Tracy went home after eating, while Zenna accompanied me to Vivo to get brother's birthday present. Haha, the jeans he wanted was rather expensive.. But then I got it at a cheaper price cause I bought 2, one for myself. :)
So went to shop around since it was still early, haha. National Geographic again, Zenna was so afraid she might see those
big spiders she saw the last time with Rena HAHA. But didn't see any in the end, sad for me. :P
Anyway, went to Subway for cookies after that. She helped me with Home econs hw while eating. Haha thanks. :) Headed home after that.
She's accompanying me to vivo again tomorrow, to collect my jeans and buy xxx and xxx's present ^^
OMG WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH BLOGGER. CAN'T UPLOAD PIX SINCE..
"Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge". Rlly?
Post a Comment