I thought I'd be fine by this morning, but temperature increased till 39.3 so mum brought me to the doctors. In the afternoon when I took my temperature it was decreasing slowly. :)
So I tried very hard to persuade mum to let me out to Cass's birthday party, and she agreed after a f-ing long time-.- Haha, and I didnt tell cass I was going to her house cause I wanted to give her a surprise. :)
Haha, met Tenghong @ the front gate, then he was telling cass over the phone," I've a big birthday present for you." Then I appeared. ^^ Haha, bff was like super shock to see me there. :) Zenna, Kaiying, Novelia and Rachel was there as well.
Steam bath, then they went to bathe. Cut cake after that ^^ Haha, took quite a number of pictures as well (but not uploading tdy). Haha, Rachel and Novelia went off after cutting cake. Then we slack downstairs cass's house for awhile.
And off to tiong with Cass, her mum, dad, bro, 2 of her brother's friend, Zenna and Kaiying. Mac - Pepperplus (bought a top) - Comics connection then caught Harry Potter and the half blood prince. Didn't rlly understand the movie, plus I was irritated by spam calls/messages from cuz-.-
Anyway, the movie ended @ 10.20pm, then Cassandra's dad drove us all home. :)
Happy 14 birthday Cassandra Chew bff. Hope you enjoyed yourself today, haha. I love you big time. (L)
Post a Comment