Jiamin
Sunday, July 26, 2009
 
I want a new school bag, and a water bottle. :)
-
Photobucket
-
Photobucket
-
Photobucket

I stayed at home today as well. I tried to upload pics but blogger is being a b-e-e-t-c-h (just like her) so it's not my fault.

Replies to tags.

Sandy Hellooooo Jiamin! Lol, tagged.
Jm: Haha, hello Sandy! :) Thanks for tagging *waves*

Wenjun:D Hah, yesyes!
Jm: ^^

Tracy C. C'mon manxz. Lmaoooo.
Jm: Lol, c'mon what? Siao ding dong. : )

Jiaen Tagged. :D
Jm: Hi slut, thanks for tagging. : ) See you during mt lesson!

SteadyLeh i rocks.
SteadyLeh and you suck. No joke.
Jm: Lol, you suck and I rock. : )

♥. Amandaa Hahah, hey! I'm alright. What about yourself? (: Thanks.
Jm: Haha, I'm fine as well. : ) No problem, take care. ^^

Kaiying Hahaa, and I still allow you to eat ! :( :( :( But you promised to drink water. Hahah.
Jm: Haha yes, I did drink water when I reached home kay. :) Hahah.

Tracy C. Hahaha! Lol! Lmao! Rofl! 'SteadyLeh' HAHAHA!!!
Jm: Lol, that's Rhys. If you dont know. : )

Jack LALALALALALALA~ nth 2 do
Jack btw tagg, b!tch... lol
Jm: Lol, go maple, or audi. : ) Thanks for tagging ba-a-st-tard.

Esther Luvvvvvvvvvv. Far east and bugis very very soon alright. I miss you. ):
Jm: I miss you too!! Haha, faster go dig $$$ then we can go shop tgt already. ^^
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger