Jiamin
Monday, July 27, 2009
 
Hello. ^^ School was much more fun than I expected it to be, hahah.

Free period for pe, chatting with Cass Shafiqah and Faye as usual.

(then) Math . . . . -.- Lecture session, for an hour! She was talking bout champion mind(-.-) and a whole load of crap FOR AN HOUR. All of us T.T. The rest of the lessons passed very quickly too. See, cass and I both agree that . . . . . Lol (inconveneint to type out here). ^^

After school. I met mother fucker then we went to membina, she had her yu pian mi fen that she has been craving for since today morning while I had chicken cutlet cause it's boring eating char siew wan ton everytime. : ) Haha, she came to my place after that.

And helped me complete my elite 4, in my hp. Okay, TRACY CHONG SHI MIN IS A RAWKER (just as you wished, mf). Hahah, srsly thank you kay. ^^ She left around 6 plus plus, so I came to blog. I'm gonna cont with my pokemon soon. Ciao people~
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger