Jiamin
Thursday, July 23, 2009
 
Hello.

School was okay, dont feel like elaborating. After sch, wanted to watch The Haunting in Connecticut. But no movie slots, so Zenna came to my house instead. :) Interchange with Cass, Ky, Th. 167 home with Zen.

She did my maths hw out of boredom while I was playing pokemon, and she mapled after that. Left @ 7.

Meeting luv tomorrow, imy. : )

Irritating, fucking irritating.

Replies to tags.

Tracy C. EH. WHY MY NAME LAST. **** YOU. CAUSE I CURSE YOU DIE RIGHT. SUA LA, FRIENDS UNTIL TODAY.
Tracy C. AND YOU ****ING HELL DON'T CALL ME A *****. PEEPS, THIS GIRL GOT SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM AND DENY THAT SHE GOTTEN H1N1. Opps, whatever.
Tracy C. I feel like a spammer. And, 3 tags at one go. Byebye, no www for you. Sad~
Jm: Lol, who's the one with mental problem? You crazy spammer. Haha, I hope I spread my 'H1N1' to you.

CASSANDRA ♥ Laogong! Alamak, get well soon! Me (L) you. :D
Jm: Haha thanks. I love love love love you too. ^^

Kaiying Hope to see you in school tomorrow, (L)!
Jm: Haha and you did saw me in school. Love you. :)

Jiaen Whore, i tagged. chinese lesson you never come. nobody to disturb. ):
Jiaen no, you did not even come to school, paiseh. Haha. Get well soon. (:
Jm: Hi slut! Haha. Aw, sad right. I miss disturbing you 2. Haha, thanks. ^^

Jack haha... tagg, b!tch :)
Jack lol
Jm: Haha hi bastaaaard. Thanks for tagging. ^^

♥JOCELYN link link (: take cares
Jm: Haha what's your url? Take care too. :)

CASSANDRA ♥ Tagged laogong Better take care of your cough, and no mre oreo for you! (L)
Jm: No more cough already :-P lol, I just ate pockey today. HAHA.

KRISTON hey hey camre to tagg
Jm: Hello hello. Thanks for tagging. : )

SHERRIE hello. tag. ((((:
Jm: Hi. Haha, thanks for the tag. ^^

Jack b!tch, tagg
Jack lol
Jm: Lol, thanks for the tag bastard. . . ^^

KRISTON hey mei mei hihi
Jm: Hahaha, hi korh. ^^

Labels: ,

 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger