Jiamin
Friday, July 10, 2009
 
Happy birthday love! 15 years old already, be more sensible ah. I wish you all the best in everything you do. Although I didn't get you what you rlly wanted, I still hope you'll like the present. I love you b! :)

Breakfast @ Bmc mac with love then walked to sch together, and we were late. Waited for Zenna @ the back gate since she was late as well. Queue up to get pink slip for an hour. -_- Haha, so both of us missed the whole practical session and it was only 5 minutes till recess when we reached class lol.

Nth to elaborate on for the lessons. Sigh, even music, which was supposed to be fun was boring, whatever. Heh, bused home with Zenna after sch. Bathed, then met love @ membina, then cab to Gwc. :)

Caught Obessed. It was rather boring, not recommended. Heh, Ben & Jerry after movie. Then Fish & co. Wa suck to the max, the cream of the fish and chip made me feel like vomitting. So I only ate half a fish, sry to waste yr money b. :(

Home with b after that, heh.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger