Jiamin
Saturday, July 4, 2009
 
Haha today was great. :)

School was overall fine, not as boring as I thought it'd be. Bff is super nice to bully with. Opps haha.

BMC with Cass and Th, but they needed to go home, so I joined Shafiqah bb, Ayunni and Nina. Haha, laughed a lot. Chatted with bb while walking to bus stop, 198 with Shafiqah and nina but alight @ the next stop.

Tried to walk to Esther's place, but got lost. At redhill. -_- Lol, she came to look for me in the end. I miss her to the max!

Mrt to Bugis, talked alot. Haha, Esther bought quite a number of things. I only bought a top, school shoes and a same purse as her. :) She wanted to buy those cute panties @ Bugis anyway but didn't have enough money. Haha!

Went to Iluma to look for her bf, and friends. Haha, Coffee shop - Sim lim square - Ate at some vegetarian stall - Back to Bugis - Mrt home with Esther and Maen. :)

Enjoyed myself with her/them today. I'm meeting her next week again! :) Is something wrong with my com or blogger? Can't upload pic. -__-

I know why everyone dislikes you now. (It's not who you'll think it'll be, so dont make assumptions).
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger