Jiamin
Monday, July 6, 2009
 
Going to Cassandra's house with Zenna for swim, then dinner with mum and bro to celebrate his birthday in advance. :) Haha love y'all.

Editted @ 8.21pm.
I'm so happy today, had much fun with Cassandra, Zenna and Cass's lil bro. I met Cassandra and her bro earlier then we went to Queensway to get my contact lens.

Settled down @ the poolside near Cass's house after that. :)

Zenna reached @ 245. Quickly changed, then down to the pool. Haha this week's was especially fun. Best friend carried me inside the pool ley, love you. :) Played under the rain + no one else was in the pool except us (cause it was raining, duh) = Shiok.

Did a lot of very fun stuffs until 530 then we went to wash up. Went up to best friend's place after that, I finally got to see her whole house! It's rlly pretty but she claims it's messy (when it's not).

Haha, super happy because 3 of them joined mum, bro and I for dinner @ Jack's place to celebrate bro's birthday in advance. :) Haha, best had a hard time eating cause she had sore throat pluz tooth ache, take care.

All of us head home after dinner. Fun fun fun. :)
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger