Jiamin
Monday, June 29, 2009
 
School was rlly boring. Mr Chen didnt came, Mr Ho left. Sian x1000. Miss Samsiah took over Mr Chen's lesson for the first four periods, plus we've lit and eng after recess = seeing her for 8 periods. Haha, but I get to sit with BFF. So that's not such a bad thing either. :)

Bmc with Tracy to look for love after school. Lunch @ Kfc, saw Caiyan, Zhixiu and others there. Haha. I've the same palm size as xingan. Supposed to go to Queensway with Caiyan, but I realized I didnt bring enough money to buy contact lens when I was topping up my ez-link @ interchange. -_-

So both of us headed 2 Tiong to look for Love Tracy and Ivan. I saw Simin Gladys and co at Tiong too. Didnt do anything much, Caiyan left after smoking. So we all slack? Till 6 plus, I met Simin then walked home together. :)

Why do you love to talk behind people's back so much? -.-
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger