Jiamin
Friday, June 26, 2009
 
Hi! Meeting Tracy later. Excited, cause we're gonna stuff ourselves with cakes and donuts. Haha, i love eating a lot whenever I'm unhappy. Makes me feel better? lol. Pluz movie, pluz haircut. Yay. Post again lata, with pictures. Promise. ^^

Meanwhile, Q U I Z. :)

Pick 10 random friends you feel comfortable around, (including yourself for number 4).
1) Cassandra 2) Tracy 3) Zenna 4) Jiamin
5) Rena 6) Kaiying 7) Caiyan 8) Esther 9) Ayunni 10) Shafiqah

These ten people you just picked are stuck in a house with you for a whole year. There is no leaving the house at all until the year is completely up. If you had to choose a person for every question below, write down which person it would be. There are four rooms + 1 Toliet,

Who would be in each room:
Room 1: Cassandra Tracy Zenna and I.
Room 2: Rena and Kaiying.
Room 3: Caiyan and Esther.
Room 4: Ayunni and Shafiqah.
TOILET

If there was someone singing in the morning who would it most likely be?
Rena, i think. :)

If someone was considered the mom of the house, who would it be?
Ahah! Cassandra chewy bff (L).

If you wanted candy really badly and all of the 9 of them in the house had some, who would you take it from?
I'll take from the 3 lovelys in my room. HAHA, starting from Cassandra!

If two people were caught making out in a closet who would it be?
No lesbian pl0x. Most attached ald. :)

If someone had to watch you brush your teeth every morning, who would it be?
Cassandra. Haha, she watched me brush my teeth when I stayed over @ her house.

There was two bags of chips bought at the store, but 20 minutes later they are gone. Who ate them?
Cassandra and me. :x HAHA.

Who would hate being in the house the most ?
Kaiying, I think.

Someone took a (brand spanking new) gatsby!, who is the thief?
Haha. I dont think anyone of us uses gatsby.

Someone pui the saliva on the floor, who was it?
Haha, no way.

Who would be the one missing their boyfriend/girlfriend that wasn’t in the house with them?
Definitely me, Cassandra and Esther. :(

You walked down stairs in the middle of the night for a glass of water. You saw someone dancing on the table or doing shuffle, who is the siao one?
Maybe Shafiqah BB? She loves dancing. :)

A pillow fight broke through, who started it?
Cassandra and I. Haha, whack her.

There's a marathon of your favorite tv show, what is it? and who would be watching it with you?
HORROR MOVIES! All 10 of them. ^^

Someone made a fart in the living room, who was the kid?
Haha, funny Q.

There’s a prankster in the house that put plastic bottles inside the two toilets in the house.Who are the pranksters?
I dont really get the question, but I guess it'll be Cass and I, again. HAHA.

The music is too loud, who turned it up?
Esther! Haha.

Theres a mouse crawling on the floor all over the house,
a)who is the first one to scream?
Cassandra and I! Heh.

b)and who is the one to jump into someone's arms?
TRACY CHONG.

c)Who would be the one to kill it?
Lol. No idea, all of us are so timid. Heh. :x

Someone's crying, who is it and what happened?
Me, haha. I miss love too much. :(

Who made pancakes in the morning and almost caught the house on fire?
Haha. I think it'll be me.

Who gets sick of each other the fastest in the house?
Sick? Haha next life.

Someones tanning on the roof who is it?
Lol. No idea, maybe Cass and I was chatting on the roof, not tanning.

Who is the tallest in the house?
CAIYAN!! Haha.

Who is the shortest in the house?
Cassandra and me, same height. :)

Who is the loudest?
Me? Or Caiyan. Haha.

Who is the clown?
Tracy, haha clown.

Who is the most respectful?
Cassandra? Haha.

Who is the one you go to talk to the most?
Cassandra Chew, no doubts. :)

Who is the one that everybody want to talk with?
Cass? Haha.

Who is in bed first?
Zenna aka owl. Sleep in the afternoon, wake up in the night. lol.

If someone woke everyone up with loud sounds,who is it?
Clock? Haha.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger