Jiamin
Friday, June 26, 2009
 
I sort of had fun today, laughed a lot luh. :)

I met Tracy, and I think it's the first time I'm early. Four leaves - Bangawang solo - Polar cakes - Donut Factory. Haha, we bought a total of 9 cakes and 4 donuts. Scary right but couldnt finish in the end anyway. Ya, headed to Membina's carpark thereafter. Started eating, and wtf. I dropped half of the cake F7. -.-

Haha, Tracy accompanied me to get my hair cut then went back to Sky Garden.

CAMWHORE BITCH LAUGH A LOT. Tracy said her _____ are ___. Hor Tracy? HAHA. :x

Kk, until 6 accompanied her to the bus stop and then then then I head home. Bb. Oh, and I saw Joel downstairs. :) (Uploading pics).
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger