Jiamin
Thursday, June 11, 2009
 
I met Tracy @ Bmc, sorry to keep you waiting! And lunch @ KFC. Haha, I think we talked a lot cause we haven't met for a long time ald. :) Headed to tiong thereafter. Slack @ lobby for a short while and headed to arcade to look for Love, Nicholas and Rhys.

Hahaha. I think Nicholas and Rhys spent $10 over on a soft toy but still couldn't catch it. HAHA. Tracy and I also played a machine, don't know what's that called. -_- Heh. Went to sixth floor and back to arcade. Watched Jw played maximum tune till 6.30pm and Tracy accompanied me to buy Daddy's birthday cake. :) Both of us headed home.

I HATE HAVING TO SHARE THE COM. -_-
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger