Jiamin
Monday, June 8, 2009
 
Hello. I enjoyed myself today very much.

Met Zen and went to Cass's house. Swam from 2 till 4? Steambath. Cass's bro came into the girls toilet too, together w/ us. -_- Lol, when we were like sweating ald, all of us ran to the swimming pool and jumped in. Haha, supa cold. And there is this Security Guard that's purposely picking on, Cass Zen and me.

There's this fountain, and we are not supposed to climb because it's slippery, and it has electric circuits there. When Cass's bro climbed and stayed there for like 5 min? The SG didn't come to catch him but when the 3 of us climbed like less than 3 min, she came to catch us. -_- Lol, sucka.

Crap. And I got cut by the tiles in the swimming pool and it's frigging pain, fvcking hell. I'm damn guilty cause I wore Zen's shoe and I stained her shoe w/ blood. But can wash off luh, lucky. Lol. Her mum cooked Spaghetti for us, for dinner. Yay. And Cass went to buy gauze dressing and bandage for my stewpid wound and helped me to wrap. :) Thanks love.

So Zen and I left her house.. around 7.30pm. Bus 33 to Tiong, I met Caiyan mummy dearest and co. Haha, surprised that she didn't went clubbing but anyway I left after a short while and sent Zenna to the bus stop. Headed home after that but I went downstairs to meet Esther arnd 9.30pm. :) Still as pretty as before haha I missed her anyway. Slack tilllll 10.15pm sharp and we both headed home sweet home.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger