Jiamin
Thursday, June 4, 2009
 
Hello. Didn't blog, again, yesterday because I was mapling. :)

Tuesday, 02/06/09, June 02.
(Skip) Ivan met Love, Tracy and I @ Mac around 4pm. Headed to Tiong, met Brandon and Kelvin. Jw, Kimhock, Gabriel and Yulun came too. Something happened, lots of security came up. :O Heh, I went home around 6pm and I gav Love a big big hug before I left. (L)

(Today) Wednesday, 030609, June 03.
Woke up @ 7am, talked to Love on the phone until he reached Woodlands, about 45 mins? And text till he reached the custom/checkpoint. Five days w/o Love, no one to complain to. Love, take care of yourself during the 5 days in Malaysia and have fun as well. I miss you very much already. :(

EDITTED @ 8.38PM.
Hi, I was mapling throughout the whole day. Gonna level soon, 60! I think I'm fvcking stupid. Lol, I was supposed to transfer Cassandra's cousin to where am I, but I transfered myself to where she is. :/ Hahaha, damn stupid can. Kay, I'm going back to maple now. Anyway, I'll be going shopping with Cassandra and Zenna tomorrow. Cassandra's cousin and Tenghong might be coming.

I miss you bf! Why haven't you contact me. :(
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger