Jiamin
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
 
Mine's pink and Cassandra's white. The rose is so pretty.

Hello! I'm currently @ Cassandra's Aunt's house now. : )

Hahah. We spent a lot of money today. Met Cassandra and Tenghong @ Tiong mrt and headed to Cityhall. :) Walked around Marina Square.

Topman first, bought a top for Love and Cass bought a top for Th. :) Heh.

Divas next, bought a friendship necklace with Cass (L) and 6 pairs of earring, ea of us 3.

Lunch @ Subway, totally broke. Left with pathetic $1. Lol.

Headed to Suntec. Cass went to Hush puppy to change her dad's tshirt then,

The Wallet Shop. Cass and I damn shocked cause when we entered the shop, the sensor suddenly rang and everyone was like looking @ us. -_- Haha. And it kept ringing for no reason loh. Haha, anyway, Cass, Th and I all bought new wallets. :) Hahah. Th paid for us first, using card seh. Cass and I bought the same wallets, except for the colour. :)

Mini rider! Haha. I kept screaming and holding on to cass whereas she kept laughing. Haha, it was scary. Well, to me only. Super giddy after coming out from the ride. But overall it was fun loh, both of us kept laughing. Hahaha ^^

Ok. Th went home while I came to Cass's Aunt place. :) Heh, might post later ciaos.

Editted @ 7.48pm.
Home sweet home, thanks Cass for sending me to the bus stop and accompanying me to wait for bus. Love you. :) Meeting love tomorrow. If cass's aunt allows, will be going to stay over @ her place this week!! Heh.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger