
Hello! I just reached home. Zenna and I wanted to stay for another night but couldn't.
So met Cassandra and Jelynn @ Depot yesterday before going up to Cass's aunt house which equals to Jelynn's home. Heh, use the com and played with Kennzo till dinner. Laughed a lot during dinner HAHA. ^^
Maple, and watched Cass/Zen maple. Zenna fell asleep while mapling. -,- Used lappy and chat with Cass until I accidentally woke Zenna up and she wants to use com. So Cass and I was playing pillow fight. Haha, and I did you tell you our sleep arrangement is very cool. ^^ Haha. Played and slept at 1am. : )
Zenna slept the earliest but woke up the latest. Cass slept the latest but woke up the earliest. Haha, bathed and waited for that pig to wake up then we joined Cass's aunt, uncle, bro for breakfast. Went back to Cass's house after that, and mapled all the way till 6pm and Cass's uncle drove us home. Thanks.
It was really fun this 2 days, like duh. How can you not have fun with two best friends with you? :)
Post a Comment