Jiamin
Monday, June 22, 2009
 
Haha hi. Met Zen @ bus stop then Cass's house. They accompanied me for a short while, then they went to swim while I camwhored to kill time. Couldn't swim F4. Haha, guess what. Saw two rainbows today. Pretty. : ) Sat beside the pool and talked to the 2 of them till 6pm, then they went to wash up. :)

Dinner @ Great World with Cassandra, Zenna and Cass's family. Regret eating pasta much!! Damn creamy I swear. Haha, but Zen and I managed to finish eating except Cassandra Chew!! Haha. So went to walk walk around Great World after dinner. :) Till 9pm, Cass's dad drove Zenna and I home. And I almost bang into a pole when I alight the car. Haha, and cass laugh @ me inside the car!! :@

Haha, love them both of you.

Hahaha, crop Zenna's face out from the last pic because she doesn't wants me to post them. But I thought Cass's action was cute. :)
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger