Good morning, didn't blog last night cause I was mapling. :O
ANYWAY.
Tracy came to my place yesterday, waited for me to finish preparing and we mapled for a short while and headed to Membina to look for Love, Ivan, Jianwen and Gabriel. Love Tracy and I headed to Vivo for lunch @ KFC. Fast food again.. :(
Went to buy Tracy's sushi and we went to walk around. Decided to slack @ Sky park but the heat was unbearable so we back to the shopping centre once Tracy finished eating. And some busy body, shouted, 'littering' to Tracy. Lol, so she went back to Sky park and shouted @ them. Crazy girl. Heh.
Couldn't remember what happened but Ivan came. Tracy made us laugh a lot. Haha and she changed her name to SUPREYATI (It's a maid's name fyi). Okay, 4 of us cabbed to bmc and went to HQ for half an hour. T and I headed home while Love and Ivan went to Vivo.
I'LL BE GOING SHOPPING WITH TRACY.C LATER. LOVE MIGHT BE TAGGING ALONG. ^^
Hey bitch. Other people's bf are not for you to flirt w/. Get it? I doubt so.
Post a Comment