Jiamin
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
 
Everyone, everyone except me.

I'm meeting love and co. soon, will post again later. :)

Editted @ 7.26pm.
Just reached home, tired. I met Love, Jianwen and Rhys outside Sweet talk. Waited for Nicholas to come and we met Kelvin and x.Darryl @ mrt for a short while then we headed to City Hall. Got lost? Somehow. Took a long time to reach Suntec. Lol.

Arcade, watched Jianwen play maximum tune and accompanied them down to eat thereafter. Hah, Jw loves to gay with bf. >:( Heh. But anyway, went back to arcade again. Tilll around 7, Nicholas, Jw and Rhys took a cab while Love and I took a cab and he dropped me @ Membina and he headed to Tiong. :)

Happy 100th day.

Enough is enough, really.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger