Hi! I went out with Cassandra, Jelynn and Tenghong today. Zenna was supposed to come but she was sleeping. -_- Tried calling a number of times but no answers so I took 197 to Bugis alone. Met Cassandra, Jelynn and Th there. Had lunch @ Food Junction. :)
Went to Bugis street after lunch, Cassandra bought the most. I'm happy cause I got my high waist shorts that I wanted for a long time and a tanktop. Heh, went to Iluma, the new shopping centre beside Bugis street. Went to the arcade. Jelynn and I tried to catch soft toys but couldn't.. :(
Heh, cabbed back to Tiong after that. Cassandra and Jelynn bought the same shorts as mine @ Pepper plus. Heh. Saw xxx @ Tiong, unlucky or whut? -_- Heh, but I saw x.Darryl too! Heh. Headed to Long John, Caiyan, Cynthia and Zhixiu came too (L). Heh. Slack till 6pm, they accompanied me to Membina and I waited for 195 with them. Went home after their bus came. Overall, I had fun today.
And Caiyan Mama's hair is gold, but it's nice. :)
Waiting for Love's text. . ANYONE WANTS TO WATCH DRAG ME TO HELL? From 2G only. :)Really pissed off. Not even an apology, wtfvck? -'-
Post a Comment