
Second post of the day.
Someone tell me what to do, I should be studying instead of blogging now. What else am I going to flunk? I've already flunk Science. (Although I really don't wanna fail Science. I don't want to disappoint Mr Chen) Most prolly Geography as well. And I doubt my Literature test will score well either. No motivation to study. Mom, it's useless forcing me to study. I need your encouragement and support too. I don't get praises from you even if i scored well in tests.
Stop making my Cassandra unhappy, Lim Teng Hong, I'll kill you if this happens another time. >:(
Cassandra, you must be happy cos it makes me sad to see you unhappy. Best of all, I would have broke down and given up in studies, family and friendship problems long time ago without you. Love you most. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything else but comfort you when you were crying today.
My friends are leaving me one by one. Tired. It doesn't pays to be nice.
Post a Comment