Interhouse games today.
It was fvcking boring, was chatting with Cassandra, Rena and Zenna all the way. 4 of us, including Tenghong, waited for Cassandra's St. John meeting to end after Interhouse games. Bad mood. :O
Wanted to go to HQ, but it was crowded. So Tenghong sent Cassandra home while Zenna Rena and I went to Mac for lunch. Rena went home after that and Zenna came to my house, she's beside me now.
AND I'M DOWNLOADING MAPLE PATCH! PLEASE LET IT WORK. T_T
(
Editted @ 5.06pm)
Obviously I can't enter Maple, otherwise I won't be here posting. Fvcking pissed off lar. Shafiqah told me the solution, I tried but still couldn't, but Cassandra's problem is solved. ._. There's 4x exp in the night. I'll go crazy if I'm unable to dl, seriously. -'-
I hate home very much. I only love my grandpa, he's fvcking nice to me. He's the one that gives me my allowance, instead of my parents giving me allowance. After all, he's still the best. He has never scolded me once in my whole life, swear. I promise I'll take care and spend more time with him, until... And last night I fixed this fxcking keyboard for my family. No one thanked me at all. Doesn't pays to be nice right? I swear if anything like this happens, I won't give a bloody damn. Talking to my parents is a total waste of my time, cause none of them bothers. But whenever they talk to me, I have to reply. Don't make sense at all, they can ignore my question but I can't ignore theirs. Whatever. You guys can continue being biased, 'dearest mum and dad'.
Post a Comment