I'm not gonna post much. Damn pissed off now. ._. And I wanna maple (L).
(Editted @ 11.02pm)
Met Cassandra and Dylan for breakfast. Caiyan came soon after Cassandra left, followed by Tracy then Cynthia. Chat till 1130, all of them went off whereas Tracy and I went to Lengkok Bahru to look for Love. Took bus back to BMC. ._. Lol, Love went off after a short while. Met Tenghong. Slack @ Mac till 3 pluz, went to look for Willie, Zhiwei and Fenghui. Caiyan came soon. :) Slack till 0600? Home.
LAUGH OUT LOUD. PLOX LOOK @ URSELF IN THE MIRROR. MY BFF WINS YOU IN EVERYWAY MY DEAR. STUDIES, GAMES, LOOKS. EVERYTHING
. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY TO STOP BEING SO STUCK UP YEA? :)
I dont want to go to DRC tomorrow. It will be a total waste of my time. T_T Lucky there's Caiyan and Cynthia with me. ^_^
Post a Comment