(PICTURES BELOW IN THE PREVIOUS POST)I enjoyed myself today very much, with 2G. : )
Cassandra and her parents came to fetch me in the morning to Vivo. Met Rachel, Weili, Yongkeong, Kahkit, Andre, Justin, Ayunni and Syahira @ 8pm at the entrance of Vivo. Made our way to Habourfront. Got all the nessessary items, and 10 of us made our way to Siloso beach first. And we saw this on our way.


10 of us started to pack water bombs and burying them in the sea. Super exhausting. ._. But we ended up playing in the end, and we were all wet even before the rest of the class came. :) Fun though. The rest of the class were about half an hour late? It's okay. But when Rachel was trying to gather them, no one listened so Rachel had to whistle luh. And some gav her their fvcking attitude. ._. Don't want to cooperate don't play la.
-But we started the activites we planned anyway. Fun, especially during Water bomb. I bombed a lot of people. ^^ Heh, fun la. And I tricked Rena. HAHA stupid darl.
-
Had lunch after playing, and went to wash up with Cassandra. Haha bathed changed and we went back to the beach to look for Ihsan's wallet but to no avail. Cheer up man. So 14 of us, Cassandra Rena Zenna Rachel Shafiqah Weimin Justin Ihsan Weili Kahkit Yongkeong Siewkit Jasper Andre took the tram and headed back to Vivo.
-
Andre had to go home so he left first. Ariel and Faeza joined us and we went to buy movie tickets for THE UNINVITED. Since we still had time, we went to Food Republic for a drink and went back to the Cinema. The movie was sort of scary, I was holding Cassandra's hand damn tightly. Lol, screamed at certain parts. But I still don't get the movie. ._.
-
So all of us went home after the movie. Accompanied Rena Cassandra and Shafiqah for their bus to come then Zenna and I went to the opposite to take our bus.
-
First time, almost half of the class went to movies together. And I can't believe that the class is gonna split next yr, due to streaming. :(
Post a Comment