I didn't get my spectacles. When the guy was adjusting the nose piece for me, he accidentally broke it so i've to go back to collect it another day, either tomorrow or Fri. Upset. On my way back from Tiong, I saw lover (simin). Heh, talked to her for a short while. Didn't meet her for a long long time already. Anyway, headed home after that.
Prepared to flunk Sci, I really can't concentrate cos I'm really sleepy now and nothing could get into my brain. I guess I'll have to revise last minute again tomorrow, during Recess. Well, wish me luck. I don't hope for a A, a pass will do.
I've heard so much about you. For goodness sake, who do you think you are? Stop putting the blame on others. Have you ever thought that the fault lies in you? No, you just blame people
surrounding you.
Please stop ur nonsense LTH. You saw with your own eyes that Cassandra was studying for Geography today. NOT LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS, NOT PLAYING OR FOOLING AROUND. Yet you can call her and said such hurting stuffs to her? Just right before the exams causing her to cry and lose concentration. Are you happy? You talk as if you've never talked to a single girl in your whole life! Please la, grow up.
Post a Comment