Hi.
Doubt anyone will look @ my post today. :OHad breakfast @ Mac with Cassandra and Zenna after English paper 2 today. :) Caiyan joined us later on. Caiyan waited for Cynthia while Cassandra, Zenna and I went home. Accompanied Cassandra to wait for 57 until 167 came. Bus home, mapled for a short while then went to prepare.
Met Tracy @ Bmc, thn we head to the library to meet Dylan and his friend. Met Caiyan and Cynthia after that, talked to the two biatch. Headed to kfc with Tracy, Caiyan, Cynthia, Dylan, his friend after that. Kenny came after a short while, followed by Fenghui. I don't know what happened after that but, Cynthia went home after that.
Tracy and I wanted to go to HQ, but there were a lot of people so decided not to. Saw Tenghong on the way to Mac, and he joined us. Haha, I pity Tracy, she got disturbed until... Lol, slack and I saw Love cycling with Jw and co. Heh, Love joined us. Slack till 5 plus, accompanied Love and he got his haircut, followed by Tenghong.
Love headed home while I went to a salon downstairs my house to get my haircut. And I swear I look like a kid with my hair down, damn fugly. But whatever, lucky it's the back of my hair. I can tie it up. :) Went home for a short while then down to Tiong to meet Tracy. She accompanied me to get my new specs, and she went home while I head home too. :)
Post a Comment