Jiamin
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
 
Hello. Sorry for not posting yesterday. I celebrated Grandpa's birthday yesterday. Dearest Grandpa, Happy 91 Birthday to you. I love you, forever. :)

Met Tracy, Willie and co. yesterday.

For today, I got back Geography, Literature, Maths/Eng/Chinese paper 1. Failed Maths paper 1. Great, doubt I'll pass paper 2 too. -.-

Waited for Cassandra after school. Went to Anchor point with her, accompanied her to buy her Mum's present while I bought anniversary present. Cab together with her but I alighted @ Bmc. Met Love, Tracy and Ivan. Till 5 pluz? I went off together with Tracy.

Fvck you bitch. Hope this is big enough for you to see.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger