Jiamin
Monday, May 4, 2009
 
Hello, currently in school. Had Science Practical test just now, I swear I'll get zero marks. Don't understand a single shit the paper was talking about and I connected the whole circuit wrongly which means all my observations, recording all fucking wrong. Ya. Know how shitty it feels when you studied but can't answer a single shit?

Hm. Might be going to Rena's house later, to study and maple.

Editted @ 3.53pm.
Decided to come home anyway. Sorry darl. Will be going to her house tomorrow though. Still thinking about Sci test, tell me how am I supposed to giv mummy to sign my test paper when I get it back with a big fat O.
:(
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger