
Chinese was overall easy, but I took a really long time to answer a question though. :/
Met Cynthia, then Caiyan followed by Tracy after school. Headed to Mac to meet Love, Rhys, Banana and co. :) Had lunch/breakfast there. Went to Redhill market next, met Fenghui there. Hm slack till 0230? Went back to Mac, talked to F.
(She says that the person that replied Cassandra's messages wasn't her, it was her brother. And she also says she messages everyone in her contact everyday when Cynthia asked her why she kept messaging Tenghong knowing that he's attached. Hur, wonder if it's true or not uh) But it's ok, since she called Cassandra to apologise in front of us. :) A lot of things happened after that, lazy to elaborate but I went to Tiong with Tracy and Yuting after everything was over. Heh, went home after a short while.
I love Joshua, I love Cassandra, I love Tracy, I love Caiyan, I love Cynthia. & Clique. (L)Jiamin don't need friends like xxx so fxck off! :D
Post a Comment