Jiamin
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
 
Just finished doing the assessment Cassandra photocopied for me and Mr Chen's Maths h/w. :) Gonna continue with my own Maths assessment later. I must score well for Maths test tomorrow, must.
-
Ha, hi luv. School was alright. English lesson was fun! Laughed hell lot, cos of YongKeong's Eng presentation. Even thinking of it makes me laugh. :) The rest of the lessons were all average.
-
Met Luv at Mac after school, Rhys was there too. They accompanied me to Hawker centre to hav lunch, porridge. Heh, wanted to go to Cassandra's house to revise for Maths but came home instead cos it was 4pm already and there's lots of h/w to complete. So Luv, Rhys and I took the same bus and alight at the same stop but went different ways. Came home, bathed and started revising for Maths. Heh. Bye ppl, mid year's coming...

Editted @ 10.29pm.
Just finishing revising 4 Maths. I only focus on Congruency and Similarity, I forgotten all about Algebraic fraction. Glad that Maths is the last lesson tmr. Hopefully there will be time to revise again before that. :) Oh, and I changed back to my previous blogskin cos I don't like navigational one. :/ Night ppl, wish all luck for Maths test tmr.

And I was so embarrassed yesterday. Cos I wear my PE shorts the other way round and I didn't realize until I reach school and my classmates told me about it. T.T
 
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home
28.

Archives
January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger