Hiii, i only have 5 minutes to blog then I'm off to bathe. :)
School was great, other than Chinese lesson. Hate my chinese teacher. :/ Anyway, today will be the last Conversational Chinese Malay (CCM) lesson. Cikgu Ros is really nice, she rushed back to school and got everyone farewell gifts even thou we used to disobey and cre8 chaos during her lesson, sorry Cikgu. (Guilty)
K, five minutes is up. Bye luv, post again lata.
Editted @ 9.29pm.Caught 17 Again with Tracy motherfucker @ Vivo just now.
Met her downstairs my house and she accompanied me to have my haircut, which don't look any different at all. Went to 119 to look for Love and Kelvin. Waited for Jianwen to come down then we took 65 to Vivo. Went to arcade with them for a short while then Tracy and I went to GV, bought tickets.
Actually 17 Again wasn't as nice as I expected it to be, but touching and funny thou. :) Recieved a call from Love then Tracy and I cabbed down to Alexandra Hospital and met Love and Jianwen there. Hell worried.
Love, when can you learn to stay out of trouble? Until 8pm+, Tracy, Jianwen and I cabbed home. Sent Tracy to Commonwealth, then Jianwen and I cabbed to Membina.
Eh, wanted to post pics but no time, so sorry. Tomorrow I guess. :)
Post a Comment