Click to enlarge. :)

(Heh, I look taller than Zenna in the first picture from the left right?) ^^
Hi. I'm frigging exhausted and I still hav compre and summary to complete before 9pm. :/
Enough of ranting, school was alright. Science test today, confident that I can get 30/50 and above, hope so. Met Zenna and Cassandra after school and we walked to the interchange tgt. Took 57 to Vivo with Zenna while Cassandra alighted @ Depot. :)
So Zen and I started to search for anni present! Heh, wanted to go into a shop to see if there's anything I can buy for Love, but it was a male shop.. so Zenna and I didn't dare or rather too embarrassed/shy to go inside. Haha. Went to Topshop instead, and I bought 'something' for Luv there.
Heh, went to walk around Vivo. Spent most of our time @ Daiso but only spent $4 there. -.- K, we headed to National Geographic. There's a so called room or freezer and the temperature inside is like -15 degree celcius. But you've pay money to enter. :)
Went to Habourfront, bought cookies from Subway, then both of us headed home. Yawn, tired. :O
Post a Comment