Hi. Maths test today, lost around 12 marks I guess. Told ya I didn't revise on Algebraic Fraction, focus all on Congruency and Similiarity. Ah, it's over. Shouldn't cry over spilt milk. :/
School's just like usual, just that Zenna and Kaiying made me happy today. Zenna surprised me in the morning. Usually I'll text her when I reach the bus stop and she'll msg me to tell me what bus to take then I'll board the bus. But when I reached the bus stop, I saw her waiting for me there. :) Haha love ya.
As for Kaiying, I'm happy cos Harpreet got her phone and she text Kaiying! Sigh, i miss her a lot really. Waiting for Kaiying to giv me Harpreet's no.. Can't wait to text Harpreet darling. :)
Tracy and I accompanied Cassandra to wait for Tenghong at the canteen. All of us walked to the interchange tgt after he came. Tracy and I went to top up our cards thn 167 to Membina. I went home for a short while, while Tracy waiting downstairs.
Walked to Blk 119 and met Love, Kelvin, Jianwen, Xiaohei, Ivan and others. Love, Tracy, Kelvin, Xiaohei and I went to coffee shop cos couldn't find anywhere else that has tables. Went back to 119 after Kelvin finished eating, Jianwen and Ivan joined thn we went to Tiong. Kept wandering around. Until 6pm, the rest went to Vivo, Love, Tracy and I went home. :)
Ha, laughed alot today. Anyway, told Tracy scarli we see xxx at Tiong, and we really saw xxx at Tiong. :/
Editted. Actually, I've nothing more to post about. I guess you guys will be bored to death if I still continue. I just know that I can't survive with all this projects, homework and exams any longer.
GOOD LUCK FOR MATCH TOMORROW, C DIVISION FLOORBALL GIRLS.
No matter what the outcome will be. Bmss will still be proud of yall. :)
Post a Comment