Hi readers, sorry for not blogging recently.
Will blog now. :)Wednesday 29 April.Went to canteen, got bullied by Shafiqah, Zeema and Nina. All of them attacked my monkey. :( Haha, then they took Cassandra's wallet too. Heh, after photocopying, went to Cassandra's house. Studied for Lit test. Couldn't get anything into my head so started to do Maths instead, followed by Composition. Played with Kennzo too, frigging cute. Heh, I've pictures but no time to upload, apologies. Headed home @ 5pm. :)Thursday 30 April (Yesterday).Stayed back after school for Lit test. I doubt I'll score well though. :( Headed to interchange with Zenna and Cassandra, both of them skipped one bus to accompany me to wait for Love and Jianwen. Thanks! Waited for 57 to come again then they left.Kelvin, Xiaohei, Cheeming, Brandon and others came. 851 to Bugis. All of them accompanied me to look for my bag. Couldn't find so headed to hawker center. Luv and I shared a drink, and the cup was frigging tall. :O Lol, after eating, all of them went to the arcade. Luv, Brandon and me went looking for my bag, again @ Bugis Street. Bought a bag from Zinc. I thought it look like a guys bag, but who cares. I like. :) Heh, Luv bought the bag for me. Continued walking for a short while then they accompanied me to the bus stop and I took 197 home.As for today, I'll be meeting Rena Yong to study first while waiting for Zenna's tuition to end thn head to Bugis to look for school shoes. :D
Post a Comment