Hi, late for sch today. PE suck as well, told the brainless teacher I was having muscle cramps but he somehow didnt believe and told me to continue, faggot. I doubt I'll get good grades for Sci test. I've a lot of mistakes, I guess. Tried my best already, oh well.
Accompanied Cassandra to interchange thn Zenna and I took 167 to my place. Maid cooked porridge for us. After eating, headed to Vivo, bought tickets for The Unborn. Still scared thou I watched it for the second time. Heh, till 630pm, went to the bus stop but took different buses home. : )
Cassandra Love, please rest well. Hope you recover soon! Loveya (L). :D
Please go rinse, brush, scrub ur fucking dirty mouth. Nothing that comes out from ur mouth is nice.Good luck to C division floorballs girls for match tmr! Win win win. (L)
Post a Comment