Hi, I swear I'm not gonna stay @ home today. All I did yesterday was sleep. From 8pm to morning 8am. :/
I'm one person yet I've to please so many of you and stand all of your attitude. Nobody appreciates anything that I do, from family, friends to teachers.Editted @ 5.14pm.Hi! I met my darl twinnie, Rena today. Heh, bus to vivo with Mum, then went separate ways. Met Rena then went to buy tickets for Confessions of a Shopaholic. Went to walk around while waiting for the movie to start. Heh, bought the same hp keychain as Rena, then both of us bought for Cass and Zenna too. :D
So when the time was up, entered the cinema. The show's really nice! Funny and touching at times. Planning to watch it again. Go watch it if you haven't! Seriously. :)
So after the show, went to walk around Vivo. Rena and I bought the same tee from IP zone. Went to ToysRus for a short while and I went to meet Mum. Cabbed home tgt, I swear the queue was frigging long.
Editted @ 8.42pm.Didn't do reflection, shall do at Cassandra's place tmr. Heh, Rena might be going too. Well, tags reply!
4th April & 5th April.Kaiying: Haha, wuzun wuzun! Ah, i luv him! :)
WANGSHI .: Haha, I think I remember already. Heh! Shall see you in school soon. :D
Zenna: Haha, yea. Totally the opposite. Laugh out loud. :)
; Xiu Fang ♥: I miss outings with you, meet ya soon, during one of the weekends! :)
Passed by: Hi, I did them at
http://www.quizbox.com/personality/6th April & 7th April.
peishan :D: Hello sweet! Can't tag you back, cos urs is private, sorry! : )
--: Haha, no problem. Are you a schoolmate/classmate of Joshua? Heh.
- ♥ , Yuting .: Sorelosers la dey, what matters most is you guys won those bitches alr. :)
Eikaa: Hahaha. Ya la, they should hide their face man. Losers! Not worth getting angry cus of them :)
{♥}; FELICIA :): Haha, hey Felicia. Thanks for tagging. : )
Tania♥: Haha, hello Tania. Thanks for tagging, loveya.
Unknown: Bukit Merah Sec. You're? :)
MC HONG`洪: Haha, super long. But you also have your difficulties ma, sad. Seeya around soon!
Jack: Hellllloooooo bastard. Heh. Bad sia you. :/
9th April.secert: Ha. At least I've a name, unlike you. And it's secret fyi, not secert. :)
JOSHUA.: Haha, hi crazy. I love you. :)
Caiyan: Haha, relac la mummy. Don't waste your breath and time on nameless ppl. :D
shiyuan: Hahaha, ooo. Last long k! Yup, hope to meet ya soon. :(
♥DOREEN: Haha, hello jie. I miss you too, I'm fine. You? Seeya arnd school.
CASSANDRA ♥: Hello laogong! Heh, thanks for tagging. Loveya too!
Eikaa: Haha, no problem. Me proud of you k! GO GO, must win match this coming tues. :)
10th April & 11th April.
CASSANDRA ♥: Haha, looking forward to tomorrow! Heh, study+exercise. :)
Rena.: Haha, ya, like finally. Didn't know your com was spoilt though. Heh, loveya too!
yihui♥: Heh, hello. Thanks for tagging. : )
Eikaa: Haha, I love BB too. Heh, if never win match SB pull ur hair ah! Jk. :P
{♥}; FELICIA :): Haha, aw. Thanks sweet, thanks. Heh, thanks for tagging.
-: Haha, of course I do. We've known ea other since p5. :)
VONNN★: Hello. Er, bling bling accessories? Lol. I dont know what's that.
Rena.: Haha, I had fun too! Yup, next movie must accompany me too uh! Heh loveya!
Caiyan: Haha. Yea I know. Herrrr. :P Heh, thanks mama. Loveya too!
Post a Comment