Hello. Exhausted, thanks to PE. Had Soccer, violent. :/ Haha, Literature and Geography was fun but the rest all suck. Walked to interchange with Cassandra, Zenna and Kaiying but Zenna and I went Cassandra's house. Cassandra lent me Maths Assessment, but couldn't concentrate. Played maple for a short while too. :P Heh, came home @ 6.15pm.
-
Bear with my short and boring posts till the end of Mid Year, sorry. I guess I wont be posting regularly from now. Gonna study hard for Mid Year. Cassandra's wants me to be top 15 in class, impossible. -.- Lol, night people.
-Shafiqah BB, you know what I wanna say right. Don't be sad, SB don't want you to be sad. Really sorry girl, I don't know what else to say to cheer you up. :( You gotta stay strong, you've to, to win the next match. Nothing in impossible! Jm love Eika BB, and you're not a fucker! YOU'RE NOT. (Read from Zenna's blog)
Post a Comment