Hehe, aloha! Gonna post quickly and I'm off to complete my homework. : )
Requested Mr Ho to bring us to the hall to watch C division floorball match and he agreed! Best teacher. Heh, so headed to the hall and 2F was there, met Tracy. The match was so tense la, but Bm won Coral Sec (8:2) and entered Semifinals/Finals. Heh, and I gave Shafiqah BB a hug after the match! :D
Tracy and I accompanied Zenna to the library to complete her Chinese proj, helped her to do. After completing, went to KFC for lunch, again (Gotta stop eating fastfood). Yep, went to the steps after eating. Heh, Tracy was being a retard but she made Zenna and I laughed like mad. Heh, stupid and pervertic smile of hers.
Slack till 5.30pm, went to interchange and took 167 home with Zenna.
Shit, I get very angry even for the slightest thing that happened nowadays, why? :(
Post a Comment